Contact Us Today
On-going development in IP connectivity requires businesses to review their own approach to migrating their existing IPv4 networks over to the new IPv6 standard.
The IPv6 protocol suite was designed to accommodate the present and future growth of the Internet, by providing a much larger address space than that of its IPv4 counterpart, and is expected to be the successor of the original IPv4 protocol suite. The exhaustion of the IPv4 address space is the primary economic driver for which IPv6 has already been deployed in a number of production environments, and many organizations have already scheduled or planned its deployment in the next few years.
Our IPv6 consulting services include:
- Assessing the need of your organization to deploy IPv6
- Preparing an IPv6 deployment plan for your organization
- Providing IPv6 training to your own technical personnel
- Designing your IPv6 network
- Deploying IPv6 in your organizational network
- Providing IPv6 connectivity to your site
- Migrating your network services to dual-stack (IPv4/IPv6)
- Performing IPv6 penetration tests on your network
Global IP Registration & Deployment
Xploreteq provides the consulting service & support for Global IP(IPv4 & IPv6) registration & deployment at client Network.
Our Services Include.
- Assisting in Documentation preparation as per the Governing body.
- Assisting in Network Readiness at ISP & Routers level
- Deployment & Implementing the of IP (Both IPv4 & IPv6) pool in respective Network
IT Infrastructure Audit & Assessment
Our IT Audit & Assessment consists of careful analysis of the technical and managerial aspects of your IT infrastructure.
- To make your organization’s IT resources more agile to support emerging technologies and changes.
- To evaluate your IT resources and ensure that they are meeting your business needs now and in the future.
Xploreteq’s Infrastructure audit & assessment services involve a number processes including examination of all physical hardware helps find health, performance, end of life and accurate inventory management, adoption of new technologies and strategic direction options, reduced server utilization and energy consumption, system architectures related to capability, capacity, scalability, Strategic direction and impact analysis that articulates technological, financial, service level, and human resource considerations and recommendations.
Benefits of our Audit and Assessment Services
- Proactively review and reduce your risks around the use of IT
- Demonstrate compliance with standards.
- Significantly reduce the risk of costly and damaging IT security/data privacy and protection breaches.
- Significantly reduce the risk of interruptions to your business operations through the implementation of appropriate IT disaster recovery and business continuity plans.